The Class of 2018 Scholarship Fund

This campaign ended on June 30, 2018, but you can still make a gift to Vassar College by clicking here!

Show Your Support For Academic Access!


Did you know that the tuition you paid last year made up for only 52% of what it actually cost to fund your education?  It's true!  The other 48% was funded by gifts from current parents, friends, parents of graduates, and alumnae/i who have been paying it forward for their fellow Vassar students for years after their graduations!

For the second year in a row, the Senior Gift is a Scholarship Fund dedicated to you, the Class of 2018, and will be awarded to an incoming member of the Class of 2022 who has financial need.  This means that each of us has the opportunity to support one another in our collective mission to keep a Vassar education affordable and accessible for every student. Contributing to the Senior Gift means working with students like you, for students like you, and gives you the power to make a real impact on an incoming Vassar student's future.


If you'd like to get more involved in helping Vassar remain financially accessible, contact Joseph Szymanski '17 (joszymanski@vassar.edu) and join the Senior Gift Committee!


Video Music: "Then you were there" by Ketsa is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 4.0 License

Donor affiliations


7% Alumni

Show Alumni


72% Students

Show Student


17% Parents

Show Parent


3% Faculty/Staff

Show Faculty/staff


2% Friends

Show Friend

Donor list

Anonymous
Tongkwon Yoon
Mariana Barzun
Lynne and Burt Rieff
Nancy Bennotti-Rhodes & Chris Rhodes
Debra Bechtel
Adam
John and Kathleen Zenker
Athena Geraci
Mitamura family
Heatherly, George, Liza, Phoebe, and Miranda Ayres
Heatherly, George, Hallie, Phoebe, and Miranda Ayres
Karla I Sanchez
Thomas Rissman
Kevin and Suzanne Sweet
Anonymous
Team Russell
Jill Deutsch
Christine Menard-O'Neil
John and Mary Beth Bankson
Doug Cho & Robyn Kaplan-Cho
Anonymous
Anonymous
Alissa Bringas
Robyn Lin
Sharon ParkinsonSharon Parkinson photo
Melissa Walker
Adriana Espina
Aron Sulovari
Kelly Rissman
Anonymous
Danielle Winter
Anonymous
Gloria VelaGloria Vela photo
Jonathan WeinsteinJonathan Weinstein photo
Annie Yushing Hsu
Rene Hufe
CHRISTOPHER HUFE
Joseph Yi
Mi Yon Yun
Ellen Nemphos

loading
No Matches
No Challenges