Schmidt School of Professional Sales

This campaign ended on October 17, 2018, but you can still make a gift to University of Toledo by clicking here!

The vision of the Edward Schmidt School of Professional Sales is to develop the world’s future sales professionals — one student at a time.

For ESSPS students to succeed, they need academic and practical experiences that have them interacting with the business community and their peers. The Sales Ambassador Program, Sales Competition Team and Sales Curricula Innovations are all instrumental in developing students and advancing the ESSPS.

The school has been independently ranked as a top-five, robust, professional sales program in the country; has placed 90+ percent of its professional sales majors before graduation; has earned top 10 awards at national and regional sales competitions; has grown professional sales enrollments by 29 percent; and has engaged with large-scale events and intimate interactions that serve to develop and recruit professional sales students. Check out ESSPS’s annual Impact Report to see how your time, talent and treasure can make a difference.

The ESSPS depends exclusively on external funding for staffing and operations, with 83 percent of its revenue coming from corporate sponsorships, event registrations and other activities. The remaining 17 percent comes from endowments dedicated to the ESSPS.

ESSPS operating funds are needed to provide immediate support for the exclusive programming dedicated to professional sales students. Donations to the ESSPS Operating Fund will provide continuing access to specialized networking, technology, leadership and support teams, competition team, professionalism tools, and more. These student resources reflect and protect our reputation around the globe for developing high-quality professional sales students that go on to successfully help companies achieve their own mission and sales objectives.

Funding Priority:

2400880 Edward H. Schmidt School of Professional Sales Operating Fund

US Heat Map
Loading
Global Heat Map
Loading


Class Leaderboard
The Class Leaderboard reflects giving from Alumni, Students, Parents
Class YearDonorsDollars
2001 1$100
2006 1$50
2007 1$25
2009 1$25
2015 1$50
2016 1$15
2018 4$80


Donor affiliations

77% Alumni

Show list


16% Faculty/Staff

Show list


16% Friends

Show list

Donor list
Samantha
Matt Clausing
Daniel J Braker
Kevin MartinKevin Martin photo
Kelley R. Clark
Patrick J Ryan
Ja'Vawn MarburyJa'Vawn Marbury photo
Jake Aelker
Ellen & Alan Pullins
John M. White
Crystal
Deirdre JonesDeirdre Jones photo
Julianne N Urbancic

Loading
Deirdre Jones photoDeirdre Jones matched $100

No Challenges

GENERATE 3 GIFTS

Any advocate who generates three donations will receive a shout-out on social media.


GENERATE 5 GIFTS

Any advocate who generates five donations will receive a UT car magnet.


GENERATE 10 GIFTS

For every 10 donations generated, the advocate’s name will be put into a drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card.


GENERATE 25 GIFTS

Only 1 left!

The first advocate to generate 25 or more donations will receive a UT blanket.