12th Annual Pat Vincent Fundraiser

This campaign ends on June 30 at 03:00PM EDT

Hello Gael Nation,

As of March 12, 2021, we have raised over $85,000 for our Men’s Rugby Program. We wish to build off of this tremendous momentum as we transition to the 12th Annual Pat Vincent Fundraiser Virtual Event!

The Pat Vincent Virtual Fundraising Committee is meeting weekly designing a very exciting evening for all. Several former Gaels are recording messages that will be played throughout the event. You will also hear from the coaches and current players. 75% of the proceeds will go toward our Tuition Assistance Fund. The other 25% will go toward the Pat Vincent Endowment. 

Registration is required to attend via Zoom, but need not worry, it’s free! Do not forget to register here

We are greatly appreciative of your continued support and are excited to see you for the 12th Annual Pat Vincent Fundraiser. 

Regards,

Description: \\fs2\data\Shared\sportpub\Events\Signatures\Matt Heafey.png

Matt Heafey ’88, Committee Chair


Updates

 
loading

Donor affiliations


59% Alumni

Show Alumni


2% Students

Show Students


8% Parents

Show Parents


7% Friends

Show Friends

Donor list

Robert Shults & Elizabeth Shults
Jim and Anne Togneri
Kevin O’Connor
Jeffrey Porter
Anonymous
Dr. And Mrs. John R. Holland
Anthony Suzio & Suzio Family
Brenda & Jim Sell
Colby Stevens & Chanel Farago
Craig Allan & Sandra Allan
Geordie Hawkins & Kathryn
W. Craig Sturrock
Gregory Schubert
Joseph Lawton
William La Herran
Ted Bystrowski & Laura Bystrowski
Anonymous
Thomas Wright & Colleen Sullivan
Gary Murphy
Sue Hansen & Al Heeg
Diana Storti
Michael Farrah
Mike & Lisa
John Crain
2x
Peter Caraher
2x
Dan J Ferem
Dick Svec & Bobbie Svec
Joe R Midtlyng
Tom Bruce
Robert P Carlson
Damien Fatongia & Tonja Fatongia
Jose Varela
Anonymous
Bill Wright
Tom P Calloway
Anonymous
Bob Lenz & Cathy
Bob Schnetz & Teddy Schnetz
Anne Agnew Rodriguez
The Negrete Family
Alison Incaudo & Johann Peterson
Become an Advocate and be recognized for your impact!

Sign up or Log in to get started


SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK

Share the campaign to track the number of clicks, gifts, and dollars you generate (Note: If you share without signing up or logging in, your impact will be counted as a Community Advocate).


INSPIRE YOUR FRIENDS AND PEERS

Encourage others to give with a Matching Gift or Challenge.


TELL YOUR STORY

Create a Personal Plea video encouraging others to join you in supporting the campaign.


loading

Just for Classes between 1970 & 1979

Class of ‘72 Alumnus is matching $1 per $1 donated up to $25,000 in the next 51 days. Only the next $8,650 will be matched!

Just for Classes between 1980 & 1989

Richard J. Reviglio is matching $1 per $1 donated up to $25,000 in the next 51 days. Only the next $1,025 will be matched!
The Tomkovicz Family matched $20,000
No Active Challenges