Tuition Free Day

This campaign ended on January 25, 2019, but you can still make a gift to Georgia Gwinnett College by clicking here!



Please support Tuition Free Day!

51%: Did you know that paid tuition and fees cover just over half of what it takes to bring students GGC’s private college experience at public college costs? Public funding combined with private donations help the college operate the other 49% of the year free from relying on tuition and fees alone. 

Jan. 24: Tuition and fees for an entire academic year (fall and spring) cover research, leadership and service-learning opportunities, tutoring, career advice and more – but through Jan. 24. 

Give back: While the state is our leading partner, philanthropy is vital, too. Private support helps the college continue to provide an outstanding education to our students, and the need for private support is increasing. This generosity helps bridge the gap and supports your education through the remaining spring semester. Any amount helps.

Updates

 
loading

Donor affiliations


50% Alumni

Show Alumni


29% Faculty/Staff

Show Faculty/Staff


15% Friends

Show Friend

Donor list

Sasha Ruiz
Anonymous
Jackie
Anonymous
Cassie Jones
Tim Foster
Anonymous
Anonymous
Benjamin Woods
Anonymous
Barbara Martell
Christine Rosen
Nate Jones

loading
Tim Foster matched $60
No Challenges