One day. One goal. One giant success.
Fordham Giving Day is a 24-hour push of support for any school, program, or area across the University. With your help, we can put a Fordham education within reach for countless young people and continue our mission to educate men and women for others.
Support Fordham with gifts of any amount to any area of campus that means the most to you.
You can make a difference—especially with our Giving Day challenges. Help us reach our goal of 1,750 donors in honor of Fordham's 175th anniversary!
Help us spread the news about Fordham Giving Day on social media. Use hashtag #FordhamGives as well as the images in the toolkit below.
More than $200,000 is on the line! Several donors have already stepped up to offer matching challenges on Giving Day. Your gift—no matter the amount—makes a difference.
- General: If 1,000 people give today, Trustee Fellow Bill Loschert, GABELLI ’61, will contribute $100,000 to support scholarships and financial aid.
- FCRH: If 100 or more people make a gift to support the Fordham College at Rose Hill Scholarship Fund, Buzz Zaino, FCRH ’65, will contribute an additional $50,000 to this cause.
- Classes 2007–2016: If 200 young alumni from the Classes of 2007 through 2016 make a gift today, Paolo Santonocito, FCRH ’07, will contribute $5,000 toward scholarships and financial aid.
- Senior Class: In honor of this year’s senior class, two anonymous donors will match all gifts made by members of the Class of 2017 up to $10,000.
- Ailey/Fordham BFA in Dance: If 30 people support the Denise Jefferson Memorial Scholarship Fund today, Patricia Dugan-Perlmuth, FCLC ’79, will contribute $75,000 in support of the Ailey/Fordham BFA in Dance program.