Every Valentine’s Day, we celebrate the people we love by giving them tokens of our affection. But what about the programs and initiatives that are meaningful to us?
For the whole month of February, we’re giving you a chance to #GiveToWhatYouLove at your School of Languages, Cultures and World Affairs. The month-long campaign will allow you to enhance student outcomes by making a gift to support the "corner" at the School of Languages, Cultures and World Affairs that was most significant to you.
Help us reach our goal of 40 donors in the month of February! Celebrate a program, department, or the School of Languages, Cultures and World Affairs at large with a gift that is meaningful to you.
By investing in LCWA, you will help shape the next era of international education and engagement programs so our students will solve critical global issues as they appreciate the cultures and viewpoints of others.
#GiveToWhatYouLove runs from Wednesday, February 1st to midnight on Tuesday, February 28th. We are asking you to do the following three things:
- Make a gift to the area of the LCWA that you love.
- Encourage friends to give to what THEY love by tagging them on social media or forwarding our emails.
- Stay tuned for updates on the campaign via the College of Charleston Giving Facebook page and CofC emails.
Please contact Laurie Soenen, director of annual giving programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843.953.3418 if you:
- Don’t see the fund you’d like to support
- Would like to give a gift offline
- Would like to make a pledge
- Would like additional information about #GiveToWhatYouLove