Campaigns for Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College can be unrestricted, enabling the college to apply the funds where they are needed most, or they can be designated to support any of the areas listed below.
· Create a campaign to support the College’s most needed priorities via the Annual Fund, providing an immediate impact on students, faculty, and the resources to enrich academic programs, enhance facilities, improve technology, and augment the College’s General Scholarship Fund.
· Start a campaign to establish an endowment or scholarship that will support ABAC students in fulfilling a quality college education and benefit the College’s future. An endowed scholarship can be established with a minimum of $25,000. An expendable scholarship can be established with a minimum of $1,000.
· Lead a campaign to enhance an existing endowment or expendable scholarship fund.
· Form a campaign to strengthen one of the College’s six schools and colleges: The School of Agriculture & Natural Resources, the School of Human Sciences, the School of Liberal Arts, the School of Nursing & Health Sciences, the School of Science & Mathematics, or the Stafford School of Business.
· Generate a campaign to enhance a specific academic program.
· Produce a campaign to support a student organization.
Campaigns must be consistent with Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College’s mission, purpose, and priorities. Campaigns must not violate state law, be unduly burdensome to administer, pose an unacceptable risk of liability to Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College, or directly benefit a specific an Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College student or employee.
All gifts of all sizes make an important difference in ABAC student lives. If you have questions about ABAC’s partnership with GiveCampus, please contact the Office of Advancement at (229)-391-4900.