Donated in memory of Ida M. Block by her husband and family in 1899, The Ida M. Block Memorial Chapel is one of the oldest buildings on Delaware Valley University’s campus. Rabbi Dr. Joseph Krauskopf provided regular non-denominational services for students of all faiths at the chapel during his time as president.
Over the years, DelVal students have used the Chapel as a non-denominational place of spirituality and a space for mental clarity. The Chapel is also being used by DelVal Greek Life for gatherings and by IMPACT, a faith-based student club. IMPACT offers non-denominational services where students share life experiences and stories of overcoming challenges in inspirational sermons